Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPA122 firmware upgrade "choose file" grayed out

v. 1.0.1(22). I'm connected as admin user via LAN. Navigate to Administration/Firmware Upgrade. "Choose File" grayed out, so file can't be chosen. Mac 10.6.8 in Chrome, Firefox, Safari. Windows 2000 IE. All the same. Suggestions? Thanks!

Richard

Edit:

Fixed by reseting to default and loading firmware. Same issue with 1.1.0(11); "Choose File" grayed out, but I was able to get updated to current firmware.

5 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Old thread but adding links in case you find this via a search engine:

Regards,

Patrick---

Thanks Patrick. For me the problem appears to be resolved with v. 1.3.1. Not really a big deal; saved config file, reset to factory, upgrade, reload config. And all is well. Thanks for the links!

Richard

Hi, my problem is "wish file to choose". I have a 1.2.1 firmware and would like to upgrade. I read the documents but find nothing can help me. Thanks for your help.

Cisco Employee

Hi Philippe,

Regards,

Patrick---

Use this reference document to locate SPA ATA resources

My RV130W faced the same

My RV130W faced the same problem, but it was on a distant site to reset defaults and would lose connectivity to setup further.

So, I tried to hack the html code. Rigtclick on the greyed items, "Inspect element" shows that all they have disabled="" statement there. I replaced them with enabled ="" and they become active. Then I proceed like normal. Used the cisco.com download option and in a while the router downloaded and installed the firmware, then rebooted. Short after the VPN was restored and I was able to get in it again.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content