Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

SPA122 SAS Server Connection

I am setting up a streaming audio server (SAS) on the SPA122 ATA (master) with a number of other SPA122 (or older SPA2102) units connecting into the SAS server to receive the common audio feed. The master starts streaming audio up to four other SPA units. However, when the fifth SPA calls the master, it cannot be connected and the log file displays:

voice_kmode_thread(0): sock_sendmsg() failed witherror -22 Jan  1 00:25:51 SPA122 kern.err

When I set up the same SAS configuration on a SPA2102 as the master, I managed to have five other SPA units connecting to the SPA2102.

The documentation for the SPA2102 (OL-17901-04) states that

“Each SAS server can maintain up to five simultaneous calls. If the second line on the unit is disabled, then the SAS line can maintain up to 10 simultaneous calls. Further incoming calls receive a busy signal (SIP 486 Response).” (Page 89)

The documentation for the SPA122 (C78-691107-00) states that

“Streaming audio server: Up to 10 sessions” (Page 4)

We need to configure the SPA122, so it can stream either 10 simultaneous streams onto one port or 10 shared across the two ports.

Please advise how we can connect 10 simultaneous streams as per above.

The SPA122 configuration file is attached.

The Log files is attached.

Views
Helpful
Replies