cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA122 Time out problems

alex000023
Level 1
Level 1

Configuring the SPA122 with respect to initial dial tone and the time out period to re-order tone. The default is about 6 - 10 sec.

There is a problem with a legacy PABX where MF4 senders are to be associated with the o/g trunk prior to sending. The time out is clearly too short as calls fail. I probably need to increase the time to about 30 sec.

There seems to be no setting arrangement for this timer except in the Dial Plan. Page 49 of the SPA100 Admin Guide descibes the P command for the Dial Plan Times. My understanding is that a command of P30 as the first command of the dial plan script should do the trick.

Only the command makes no difference, and whatever value entered the time out period stays a 6 -10 sec. P1, P2, P3 etc will shorten the time, but I cannot lengthen it.

Firmware version is v1.2.1

Any ideas, or have I missed something??

2 Replies 2

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Wrong forum, post in "small business voice - ATA and gateways". You can move your post using the actions panel on the right.

You can try to change "Interdigit Long Timer" and "Interdigit Short Timer" under Voice - Regional - Control Timer Values (sec) menu.

You can also change the general dial timer using Voice - Regional - Call Progress Tones - Dial Tone option:

In this example 60 means 60 seconds before of reorder tone.

Regards.