cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA8000 One Way Audio and Registracion Issues.

juunda
Level 1
Level 1

Greetings,

I have a client with a SPA8000 latest firmware version having the following issues.

This is a first time implementacion, and he is registering to his own PBX IWATSU.

He also has a VPN tunnel from a remote location to where the PBX is at. When the remote

site makes a call the remote location can hear the client but he cannot hear them.

The registracion problem happens on ports 3-4 and port 5-8 register but they loose registration

consistently at random intervals.  Ports 1 and 2 work just fine as far as registration goes.

On the interface port one and two have a Map Natting Enable setting that the client has set to

no, but on the other ports that option is grayed out and they are all set on yes.

Any hits as to what could be the issue? I welcome any pointing in the right direction, or advice

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Juan Unda

1 Reply 1

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Sir;

This looks like a port mapping/fw issue. In addition I suggest you set NAT keepalive to ON to keep udp ports open in both directions. By looking at the traces (on the SDP) you should be able to determine if IP addresses and ports are properly set by the devices.

Regards
Alberto