Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA8000 user and password

jatenciopanama
Level 1
Level 1

Dear friends:

We have SPA8000 but i can't able to access. I tried to change to default configuration using the IVRM using **** and after 73739# but always ask for a password.

Is there some way to reset the password to admin or blank as mentioned in the documentation?

Thank you in advance for any ideas,

jau

Mexico

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Wrong forum, try "small business voice - ata and gateways". You can move the post using the control panel on the right.

Try this procedure:

By default, the User and Admin accounts have no password. If the ITSP set the password

for either account and you do not know what it is, you need to contact the ITSP. If the password

for the user account was configured after you received the ATA device, you can reset the device

to the user factory default, which preserves any provisioning completed by the ITSP. If the

Admin account needs to be reset, you have to perform a full factory reset, which also erases any

provisioning.

To reset the ATA device to the factory defaults, perform the following steps:

1. Connect an analog phone to the ATA device and access the IVR by pressing ****.

2. Press the appropriate code to reset the unit:

• Press 877778# to reset the unit to the defaults as it shipped from the ITSP. This will reset

the User account password to the default of blank.

• Press 73738# to perform a full reset of unit to the defaults as it shipped from Linksys.

This will reset the Admin account password to the default of blank.

3. Press 1 to confirm the operation.

Press * to cancel the operation.

4. Login to the unit using the User or Admin account without a password and reconfigure the

unit as necessary.

Regards.

Thanks for your research.

In fact i did the same research and connect using IVR and after type both command, but i need the password in order to execute 73738# and we don't have this informatiion.

Is other way to reset the password? like the hardware or something like that?

thank you so much for your support,