My current network is connected ASA on the top level. Asa is connected with different routers in a different network. For a testing purpose I want to make a DR side nearby location which is around 2 km range. I can connect the DR side through a Dark Fiber from my HO.
In the worst case scenarios if my HO fails I want to operate the whole system through DR side. For this I have some queries please go through it.
1. I want to operate only most important 2-3 vlan networks out of 15 networks in the worst situation. For this is only another ASA and some routers with same version/parts/iso/license sufficient.
2. Will only active and passive concepts sufficient for this purpose.
3. What do I have to take care of?
4. Where can I find the more resources for this purpose?
5. What is needed when I have to make DR on a far site where dark fiber is not possible? How is this obtained ? Will L2v3 help me on this.
Hi I have this primary configuration on the primary CSR Router in the HA
mode in same AZ but I am not seeing failover to secondary CSR I am
seeing on the backup router that the API call was successful. 10 10 Actv
success Thu Jun 9 18:13:50 2016 syslog app...
In today’s modern networks the interaction between applications and
network infrastructures is increasingly important for service providers,
content providers and enterprise businesses. The more network operators
can interact with the network the more opt...