Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

What design mixture???

Hello All, Please I need advice on the following design. The recommendation by Cisco is SNF- for 100 user max and 5 remoteoffices max. ADVSNF - for 250 user max and 10 remote offices max.

The senario I have is less than 100 users and 6 remote offices.

Please I need any advice on providing a unified communication and data (+ WLAN) that will satify simplicity and scalability.

See my design though below:

Kindly give me your advice on this....

I have a client that has 6 remote offices but less than 100 users. I have recommended unified communication solution for him.

Can I still use the smart design SNF + BE3000 solution for him considering scalability and its future grow into other regions and also knowing that the SNF has been recommended for up to 5 remote offices?

I am also thinking of using ADVSNF recommended equipments on SNF design/configuration as it would give me the throughput and load bearing capacity of the ADVSNF.

I am doing this because the UC BE3000 is recommended for SNF platform and the customer has no IT staffs in the remote offices. I am also not using dedicated security appliance and stacking of the aggregation switch. I just want to give a simple affordable solution because of the customer type.

So what do you think...?

I will appreciate your opinions on this guys.

Thank you.

Views
Helpful
Replies