Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

Bug CSCta93305 not visible to me

The Bug tool provided the following details, I have been given the Bug ID reference support by RIM it relates to RIM Blackberry MVS clients and Cisco IOS  H323 PSTN gateways.

Can you provide any details on what the bug issue is and if/when it is fixed ?

CSCta93305 Bug Details

Dear valued Cisco Bug Toolkit customer, the bug ID CSCta93305 you searched contains proprietary information that cannot be disclosed at this time; therefore, we are unable to display the bug details. Please note it is our policy to make all externally-facing bugs available in Bug Toolkit to best assist our customers. As a result, the system administrators have been automatically alerted to the problem.

While we are working to resolve this issue, we invite you to reach out to the experts on the Bug Toolkit Support Community. You may find answers there to your Bug Toolkit questions, or post your feedback on our forum as well. Thank you.

Note: Some product enhancement requests and documentation bugs may not be available in Bug Toolkit

Everyone's tags (2)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
gkr
Community Member

Re: Bug CSCta93305 not visible to me

Hi Darmstrong,

The reason information for bug id "CSCtf98962" is not available is because this bug was filed as new feature enhancement and should not be seen in external customer environment. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you have 8.0.X and 7.1.5 versions running on your product, these bug-id's CSCsr03120 and CSCtd07904 might help you.

Also you can save this bug and you would be informed when more information is added to the bug or published to external environment. More details on how to save the  bug and receive notifications is available in the Help Link on the Right Top Hand side of BTK.

Regards,

Geetha.

1 REPLY
gkr
Community Member

Re: Bug CSCta93305 not visible to me

Hi Darmstrong,

The reason information for bug id "CSCtf98962" is not available is because this bug was filed as new feature enhancement and should not be seen in external customer environment. Sorry for the inconvenience.

If you have 8.0.X and 7.1.5 versions running on your product, these bug-id's CSCsr03120 and CSCtd07904 might help you.

Also you can save this bug and you would be informed when more information is added to the bug or published to external environment. More details on how to save the  bug and receive notifications is available in the Help Link on the Right Top Hand side of BTK.

Regards,

Geetha.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content