Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bug CSCur00930 - What is the default if version is not listed as either "Known Affected" or "Known Fixed"

Hi,

8.6 and 8.6(2.10000.30) are listed as Known Affected Releases and 8.6(2.26147.1) is listed as Known Fixed Release. But what about all the other versions? Should we assume they are potentially affected and install the .COP file?

Example is 8.6.2.22900-9 - Is this affected?

thanks,

Stuart

2 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

Hello Stuart,The version you

Hello Stuart,

The version you mention is affected. You can consider ALL the version of CUCM (starting with release 5.x) to be affected, EXCEPT the one that are listed in the Fixed Release.

The Cisco Business units responsible for CUCM is delivering Fixed Releases which are "complete" version of CUCM update (so the update file is >1GB) but is also releasing a COP file (several MB) in order to fix all the other affected version that are not yet End of Support.

The COP file I'm mentioning is available for download for the release you mention here:

http://software.cisco.com/download/release.html?mdfid=283782839&catid=278875240&softwareid=282204704&release=COP-Files&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latest

HTH,

Kd Rgds,

Matthieu

Hi, Can anybody tell me if

Hi,

Can anybody tell me if this version has the fix applied 10.5.1.11901-1 - It isn't in the list of known fixed releases.

Regards,

Dave

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content