Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Bug ID CSCtf70114

Hi,

How I can know the date on which it was discovered a Bug?. I found this bug after try to perform the upgrade on a client, but is not published in the release notes of the version.

Regards,

Jaime.

3 Replies 3

Ganesh Hariharan
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

How I can know the date on which it was discovered a Bug?. I found this bug after try to perform the upgrade on a client, but is not published in the release notes of the version.

Regards,

Jaime.

Jaime,

You can have bug software version/realease first found in information rather date on which it was discovered, As the Bug was first found in 3.0(0)A3(2.5)version and fixed in 3.0(0)A3(2.5.22).

Hope to Help !!

Ganesh.H

Ganesh,

But, If the Bug isn´t published in software release. Is there any way of to know when the bug was found?

Hi Jaime

Regarding the bug "CSCtf70114", i think you might have seen the release notes. A easy to use workaround is available today :

Workaround:

The port-channel configuration number needs to be  three (3) or less so for example in the configuration this  line:
interface port-channel 255
needs to be changed  to:
interface port-channel 1|2|3

Having said that the fix for the problem should be available in "3.0(0)A3(2.6)”, i have confirmed that this is scheduled to be available for download towards end of June 2010.

Regarding your question on when this bug was found ? I wanted to know how this information is useful ?

Thanks

Arun

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: