Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CSCC - How to add a CCO ID automatically to each new contract?

We want to have another CCO ID besides our own on each new Quote in CSCC Tool.
I was looking in the upper right corner in the preferences, but i cannot find this feature.

Does anyone have an idea how to do that?
I had to put this discussion into the Bug corner, because i did not find a suitable other place.

Best Regards

Thomas

• Cisco Bug Discussions
Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY

Hi, Thomas,I was looking for

Hi, Thomas,

I was looking for another thread but saw your post, even though it was from 5 months ago. :)

Your Subject mentions "contract" but the body of your message mentions "quote."

I have a feeling you meant quote, but I'll try to answer both.

For Cisco Contracts: if you are a Service Access Management Tool (SAMT) administrator, or if you know someone in your organization who is, you can associate CCO ID's with contracts--either one at a time, or by Bill-to ID (BID). More on SAMT here. (Warning: IMHO, it's a bit convoluted and not very user-friendly, but once figured out, it can get the job done.) Tip: you don't want grant association to your customers using your BID, only fellow employees. You can, however, grant individual contract association to your customers.
Important to note about SAMT: the key word is contract "association." This doesn't mean the customer can go into CSCC and view their contracts. This association gives them the ability to open TAC cases and download software "associated" with their contracts.

For CSCC Quotes: Unfortunately there is currently no way to set a preference to share all quotes you create with a predetermined set of CCO ID's.  This is something I and my colleagues have been hoping would change for years. It's an inconvenience to have to add CCO ID's for every single quote.

A workaround could be to set up a single CCO ID alias for all parties to access, but the downside is you can't track who did what, so we don't use that method.

I hope this is helpful.

Note to CSCC Team (if you're reading this): please consider this (CSCC quote/CCO ID pre-set preferences) as an upcoming feature!  :)   The CCW tool does it, so it would be nice if the CSCC could integrate the same.

Kind regards,
Jill

Views
Helpful
Replies