Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCth85237 & CSCth40517 - Details

netops044
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cisco,

I got these two bugs CSCth85237 &   CSCth40517 from a Cisco TAC engineer but when I tried to find the details of the bug in tool kit it was displaying "as internal bug" and asked to refer "Cisco Bug discussions" in NetPro. Can any one help me in identifying the details of this bug?

thanks in advance

Arun

3 Replies 3

Wes Sisk
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The first one, CSCth85237    cbQosCMDropPkt64 & cbQosCMDropByte64 showing zero after chassis reload   is marked as a duplicate of the second: CSCth40517    CBQoSMIB OID counters on ES+ line-card incorrect   Can you share the TAC case number or the engineer name who referenced these bugs?  Regards, Wes

Hi Wes,

Thanks for your reply. Cisco TAC 621899283.

First bug CSCth85237 specifies only about "cbQosCMDropPkt64 & cbQosCMDropByte64" but we are trying to make use of “cbQosCMPostPolicyByte64” which is having issues on 16 port Gigi LAN LC of Cisco 7600. Both bugs affect only ES and Gigi LAN LC of Cisco 7600 platform?

We could see the “cbQosCMPostPolicyByte64” polling happen properly in 5 port Gigi SPA (in SIP 400) of Cisco 7600. Please revert.

thanks in advance

Arun

Hi Arun,  Thank you for the information. I followed up with the case owner.  For additional clarification on the symptoms and conditions of the bugs please work with the TAC case owner. They can invoke lab, peers, research, and development as necessary to get necessary clarity.  If the case is not proceeding or the engineer is unresponsive please call the TAC using the best available number from: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_worldwide_contacts.html  and ask to speak to the TAC duty manager.  Regards, Wes