Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CSCul47481 - ASA WebVPN Login portal returns to login page after successful login

I ran into this issue on 8.4.7 and upgraded to 9.0.3 specifically to get rind of this bug, but I can report that it happens on 9.0.3 as well.  Unfortunately at least 8.4.7 gave me a period of time before it stopped providing the webvpn portal.  9.0.3 has not worked from the moment it was rebooted after upgrade (35 minutes ago).  Is anybody on a ASA 5510 and using the webvpn portal on a 9.x release without this issue?

4 REPLIES
Cisco Employee

CSCul47481 - ASA WebVPN Login portal returns to login page after

I hv one cust facing similar issue. We hv opted to downgrade it to 8.4.5 and it has been working fine for more than 2 weeks now.

We ran into this problem last night when upgrading from 8.4.3 to 8.4.7.   It took 2 1/2 days before the failure.   We downgraded back to 8.4.3 and everything is working again.

This bug is weird.  We upgraded our ASA from a 5510 to a 5515-X and on the same release that we were running with the issue before, we no longer have the problem.  Maybe it was a memory leak in the OS for the hardware we were on?  Don't know but its not a problem at the moment for us.

Just checked again and yes, 9.0.3 works now on the new hardware.  Its been 3 weeks so far since migration.

Nevermind.  Its broken again for us now.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content