cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSCuq12291 - 7821/41 "host not found" intermittently accessing Corporate Directory

Levi Halford
Level 1
Level 1

This bug states that 10.2 (1.12) is a know fixed firmware release.  Then why is it still happening to my customer that has this exact firmware on all of their 78xx phones? 

5 Replies 5

nofxcasey
Spotlight
Spotlight

We are applying the same update tonight to fix this exact issue. Will report back if the issue continues. 

Casey

Yes, Please do so.  We are running CUCM version 10.0.1.10000-24.  I know we need to upgrade this but we have not been able to set a time with customer yet. 

Cisco released a subsequent update which resolved the issue. The problem is on the phone side, and if you run the latest software it should be okay now. We are stable and happy with the new firmware. 

Thanks,

Casey

Hello,

we are running 78XX Firmware: sip78xx.10-3-1-12, and my customer is complaining on the same.

Any tests made with this Firmware version that you can share?

Thanks, Rui

d.haeni
Level 4
Level 4

I'm running sip78xx.10-2-1-12SR1-4 and my customer has not observed the issue with the 7800 phones (yet?). How did your story end?

/David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: