cancel
Views
Helpful
Comments
Monica Lluis
Level 9
Level 9

Hearty Congratulations!

I would like to congratulate Rob Huffman for becoming the first community member to achieve the highest possible ranking. The super red rank is given to community members that have achieved over 40,000 points (in the previous platform.) His contributions over the past 12+ years in the IP Telephony, Unified Communications and many other communities have made a significant impact to the overall value of the Cisco Support Community.

Rob, we very much appreciate the many years you have been helping others. It's a great honor to have you in the community. We look forward to your valuable contributions in the new phase of the community.

If you see Rob on the community take a moment to congratulate him.

Monica Lluis 

- Cisco Support Community Team

14 Comments
Jitender Bhandari
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Congratulations Rob, this is amazing and shows your dedication towards helping Cisco users \ partners. No accolade is bigger than the share consistency that you have shown over the years.

Keep the good work going.

JB

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Rob

You can probably retire now :) 

Congratulations on the super red, great achievement that represents not just the number of users you have helped over the years but also your overall contribution  in terms of leadership in the forums. 

Wouldn't be the same without you. 

Jon

Joann Hartman
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rob,

Wow, over 40,000 points!  Amazing!  Congratulations and Thank you for being part of the Cisco Support Community for over 12 years.  The community would not be the same without your support, your voice, and your engagement.

Thanks again.

Joann Hartman, Mgr, Technical Services, Cisco

CSC Business Owner

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Congratulations Rob - or should I say "kudos"? (ducks)

Seriously - your achievement is reflective of the many many times you have selflessly helped others as well as an inspiration to all of us who answer questions here on CSC.

Well done my friend.

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Congratulations Rob!!

Wow, what a great achievement.  You are one of the best.

I think Jon is next :)

Reza

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Thanks JB! I very much appreciate your kind words! 

Right back at you with "keep up the great work"!

Cheers!

Rob

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Thanks so much Reza! I really appreciate you taking the time to drop me such a nice note :)

Cheers!

Rob

Congrats Rob. 

Thanks for all the contributions you made to CSC during past decade. We all know how much time that translate into (from your personal time) for others benefit in CSC community.

Rasika

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Jon!

Very good to hear from you my friend, hope all is well with you! 

It means a great deal to me to have had your friendship and support over the many years we've spent here at CSC. You deserve all the accolades here, for your superior contributions and endless knowledge!  Here's to you Jon!

Cheers!

Rob

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Joann,

Thank you so much for your very kind words and this amazing (and unexpected) recognition! The journey of learning here at CSC has been an exceedingly enjoyable experience and none of us would have the opportunity to try and help others without this great platform. Thanks as well to Monica and all the other great CSC team members for their encouragement and support over these many years! We couldn't do this without all of you!

Cheers!

Rob

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Marvin,

It's a real pleasure to work with kind and funny people like you my friend! I really appreciate all that you have done and continue to do for CSC! Thanks so much for kind words and good wishes here buddy!

Kudos to you too Marvin ;)

Cheers!

Rob

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Rasika,

Thanks so much for your well wishes my friend! Many people at CSC have helped me out over the years and to try and pay that forward we all try to help others out as well! It seems like a small price to pay when you get to work with such kind and generous people such as yourself!

Keep up the great work!

Cheers!

Rob

Becky Scott
Level 1
Level 1

Wow, that's an amazing feat! Congratulations, Rob, for attaining such an elite status. We are incredibly grateful for your hard work and contributions over the years.

Akshay Raghoji
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations Rob. Its a great achievement.  Your accomplishment and contributions towards CSC are greatly appreciated.  

Your contributions towards CSC is a real inspiration and truly you have set a new record. :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: