Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

bill of materials

hi team i got a technical details and i need a bom.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I would have loved to help,

I would have loved to help, but I have very limited knowledge of the language you have used (I guess its French).

I can assure you of one thing, if you have put in the request of all the concerns, then it is a very solid BoM, the only thing I would want you to double check is the Pricing, as Pricing could vary with a great magnitude between customer to customer and partner to partner, otherwise you should be all set.

If you still have any concerns, I would suggest you to run it by the local Cisco Reseller.

Btw, if this post has helped you, please give appropriate rating :-)

Thanks n Regards

3 REPLIES

Great.. Try using the Cisco

Great..

Try using the Cisco CCW Tool, it will guide you step by step (makes you to include all the components of any given product including Lic)

https://apps.cisco.com/Commerce/home

HTH

Hi Wilson, thank's for the

Hi Wilson,

thank's for the responce,i already make my bom but i need to see if it will responce to the request of my partner.

the bom in attached

regards

I would have loved to help,

I would have loved to help, but I have very limited knowledge of the language you have used (I guess its French).

I can assure you of one thing, if you have put in the request of all the concerns, then it is a very solid BoM, the only thing I would want you to double check is the Pricing, as Pricing could vary with a great magnitude between customer to customer and partner to partner, otherwise you should be all set.

If you still have any concerns, I would suggest you to run it by the local Cisco Reseller.

Btw, if this post has helped you, please give appropriate rating :-)

Thanks n Regards

Views
Helpful
Replies