Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Changing my account password

Hi all,

My apologies if I am asking this in the wrong forum.

When I first signed up with an account and got my CCNA I worked for a different company than I work for now. The email address I used to sign up is specific to that company and I no longer have access to it.

I cannot find where to change where all my cisco emails are sent.

Can I change it to say, a gmail account (I recall cisco insisting that I have a non-free one when I signed up) or can I reassign it to my current jobs email?

Thanks in advance.                   

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Steven,

Please see attached for the requisite steps

Cheers!

Rob

"Always movin' ahead and never lookin' back" - Springsteen

Rob,

Thanks for that, however when I go to change my personal details as per the form, the primary email address feild is locked and does not let me change it.

There is a secondary email address feild, which I set to my gmail address over 6 months ago; however I have never recieved anything from cisco to that address.

Is there another way to change my primary email or at least set the emails to come through to my secondary?

Thanks again,

Steve

Hi Steve,

Users cannot edit the primary email address field associated with their Cisco.com login.  Please contact web-help@cisco.com and they can help do this for you. If you have any other questions let us know.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: