Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Cisco ID and Cisco.com ID

Hello All,

I created an account with Pearson VUE and it asked for my Cisco ID, which I said I didn't know as I haven't taken a Cisco exam before. Today I created an account on the Cisco.com website to get access to some of the labs.

Just to confirm the account that I created on Cisco.com has nothing to do with the Cisco ID on Pearson VUE (which currently is pending)?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

• Cisco Cafe
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Yes, that's correct. The

Yes, that's correct. The Pearson 'CSCO' ID is completely separate from your cisco.com as a userid. That's why you need to establish it independently with Pearson VUE.

It is used for certification tracking and has no bearing on your entitlements and activities on cisco.com com.

2 REPLIES

Think I've got it, the Cisco

Think I've got it, the Cisco ID for Pearson VUE is the one that begins with 'CSCO' and is not the account used for Cisco.com.

Hall of Fame Super Silver

Yes, that's correct. The

Yes, that's correct. The Pearson 'CSCO' ID is completely separate from your cisco.com as a userid. That's why you need to establish it independently with Pearson VUE.

It is used for certification tracking and has no bearing on your entitlements and activities on cisco.com com.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.