Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Partnership

Can I know what Cisco account number is when it comes to Cisco partnership?

Spooster IT Services Team
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I think this doc explains it  a bit below , my understanding of it based on our multiple accounts is its where all your actual serial numbers are registered under one or more Cisco accounts with the partners we purchase off , we have accounts with Vodafone , NTT and ATT , each account number contains all the kit we bought off them , so its registered and cases can be raised against it with Cisco and to show its under support and be tracked that way too through the partners , there's different levels of partner relationship , in EMEA we need to raise through the ISP when raising case but in North America and Asia we can go direct with our kit but I think that's because of how much and how exactly it was purchased  , the minute we raise a case Cisco can check what support it has who its with and even if we our entitled through our partner account to raise it or go through the ISP partner itself

https://www.cisco.com/web/help/reg/ben/registered-partner-minimum-eligibility-requirements.html

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I think this doc explains it  a bit below , my understanding of it based on our multiple accounts is its where all your actual serial numbers are registered under one or more Cisco accounts with the partners we purchase off , we have accounts with Vodafone , NTT and ATT , each account number contains all the kit we bought off them , so its registered and cases can be raised against it with Cisco and to show its under support and be tracked that way too through the partners , there's different levels of partner relationship , in EMEA we need to raise through the ISP when raising case but in North America and Asia we can go direct with our kit but I think that's because of how much and how exactly it was purchased  , the minute we raise a case Cisco can check what support it has who its with and even if we our entitled through our partner account to raise it or go through the ISP partner itself

https://www.cisco.com/web/help/reg/ben/registered-partner-minimum-eligibility-requirements.html

We already know our Cisco user Id, according to Cisco, Account number is a number with 6 digits and we want to know how to get it. 

Spooster IT Services Team

Hi

your partner should be able to provide the account number s they would have been assigned it through Cisco , the ISP you use or whatever reseller that's directly connected to Cisco that your devices are under support with

couple of links in this related to partner to

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/help/registration-benefits-help/faq.html#VA4

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: