Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

CSC User Experience

All,

I’m sure as many of you have already noticed we have recently made some changes to the CSC user experience. Our goal was to simplify and make the site easier to access. A few key highlights we’d like to call out:

• New Navigation: We have renamed the “CSC Experts” and “Ask the Experts” navigations to “Top Contributors” and “Expert Corner” respectively. The intention is to consolidate all our Top Contributor recognitions and programs in a single place for easy access. We have also renamed our Home tab from “Cisco Support Home”.
  • New Content Pages: New structure and content pages have been created for the recognition programs and the knowledge sharing programs.
  • Social Sharing icons: We have a combined social sharing and subscription icons together.
  • “Contact Us” process: Our “Contact Us” process has been simplified and streamlined to a single page.

We hope you enjoy it.

Cheers,

CSC Team

Cheers, Dan
Everyone's tags (1)
6 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

CSC User Experience

Hey Dan & CSC Team,

I just wanted to pass along my thanks and appreciation for your

continued outstanding support with regards to CSC. The new changes seem great

and I know that behind the scenes, you all work diligently to keep things here

moving in the right direction!

Kudos to all of you

Dan....you're the best my friend!

Cheers!

Rob

CSC User Experience

hi CSC,

i can't help noticing i'm unable to input or type symbols below using CSC iphone apps:

< >

i.e. access-list 1 permit

this is when im trying to reference a command line. see my recent post URL below. maybe you guys can check or advise if this is normal? thanks!

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3507711#3507711

Community Member

CSC User Experience

Hi John,

Good find!  This is a bug.  I have filed a case and we'll be working to fix this in the near future.

Thanks,

Kent Wong

Product Manager

Cisco Mobile Technical Support

Re: CSC User Experience

Thanks Kent!

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Re: CSC User Experience

hi kent,

i just wana add one more thing. i hope CSC team can find a way to enable viewing PDF and picture files (jpeg, gif, etc) on iphone app in the near future. thanks!

Hall of Fame Super Blue

CSC User Experience

Nice.  Thanks Dan!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content