Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Forum help

I accidently clicked correct answer on a discussion I started. how do I undo it so that it goes back to unanswered?

Also I somehow posted the discussion twice. im not sure how. The first time I tried posting it I got an error that read my subject line was already a disscussion. so of course I did a quick search for it and couldnt find it. so then I added like 2 letters and clicked post again and it worked. So now I have 2 posts apparently the first 1 did go through.

anyways I searched the help to try to find my answers and couldnt find it. anyone  any ideas?

Everyone's tags (4)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Forum help

Hi Daniel,

Users are unable to remove a "correct answer" once it has been given.  I went ahead and removed it for you and also deleted your duplicate question.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan
2 REPLIES

Forum help

Hi Daniel,

Users are unable to remove a "correct answer" once it has been given.  I went ahead and removed it for you and also deleted your duplicate question.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Forum help

thanks!

Views
Helpful
Replies