Views
Helpful
Replies

New CCNA exams, which books?

t.thielemans
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I need to buy some new books for the new CCNA exams, but I'm not sure which to pick.

Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-120 Official Cert Guide Library has two editions a green academic edition and a blueish edition. Are both 1 big book or do they contain two smaller books? Is it suitable to use these books for the ICDN 1 and 2 exams, or would you suggest buying the books per exam?

Kind regards,

Tom

3 Replies 3

100qns001
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Tom, you might want to check out the free resources at 100Questions.

CISCO 640-822 CCENT (100 Questions) is the Cisco Certified Networking Entry Technician exam, and covers the skills required for entry-level network support positions, and is the starting point for many networking careers. CCENT is the first step towards CCNA, and our exam volume prepares you to ace your exam.

CISCO CCNA Exam (100 Questions), or the Cisco Certified Network Associate validates the ability to install, configure, operate and troubleshoot medium-sized routed and switched networks. This includes basic mitigation of security threats, introduction to wireless networking concepts and terminology, and performance-based skills.

The other good thing is that you can test your Cisco knowledge and prepare for the exam via the exam library, which contains free-to-try exam questions. The Cisco reference section could be accessed from the drop-down menu, and because the portal covers several topics, it could be confusing initially due to the enormous amount of data, but if you spend some time navigating the contents you might be well-rewarded!

Hi,

We have unpublished the content. 

If you have any more questions on this topic, suggest you check out the Cisco Learning Network Community, they will be able to help answer anything specific about any of the exams or certifications.

Thanks,

Naga

ruivo.rui
Level 1
Level 1

I hope this is not against the rules.

I have Todd Lammle, very good for CCNA. All exams.

For the CCNP you will need more books than Lammle. I think.

Good luck.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: