Views
Helpful
Replies

Router-Switch.com ?

rprudent
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Does anyone know the legitimacey of this online store?  Their prices are very good but I am weary of purchasing as I haven't found solid reviews. Inputs appreciated.

9 Replies 9

Robert Ansell
Level 1
Level 1

Same here, I haven't found any reviews of the site. I usually buy through Newegg or Amazon, I thought I would give these people a try.

luofight87
Level 1
Level 1

I couldn't believe how good the price was. Router-switch.com were great!!! They even called me at home to make sure that everything I submitted was correct and told me that my order was going to be shipped that day! A couple days later I got it. I am very pleased and will by from Router-switch.com in the future!

Basilalwoo113
Level 1
Level 1

Is it reliable to buy network equipment especially like famous Cisco, Juniper or Huawei through online store? May be, to make sure whether is reliable or not, we can check its address, phone number or get an inquiry for hardware’s details, such as quality, pre and after service, way of payment and shipment, etc.

hmm, the better way is to email them or directly connect them. As to the router-switch.com you mentioned or some other Cisco online stores, you can check it referring to the tips mentioned above. If the price is competitive, you can try. Because Cisco’s quality is good and reliable, the only difference maybe its producing area, such as made in Singapore, India, China, USA, etc. Haha, if it is made in Asia, it may be cheaper than Europe or United Sates.

er, reviews? As I known, these online stores are a little different from Amazon or EBay. If customers have any questions, they can solve their problems through connecting them directly, for those kind of online stores have professional service team…

wendy zhang
Level 1
Level 1

i know that website,  buy two times from there recently. cisco switch, router and cards.   

yes, the price is good.  i also have the same idea like you at the beginning.

but i try,  it is no problem.  brand new. 

i also receive a gift , flash disk which they offer.   it is fine.  i think, you can try.

davidkosir
Level 1
Level 1

Bumping this question again.

Router-switch.com offers very good prices - theirs discounts are bigger then those we can get from local dealers.

Anyone tried to buy from them, any experiences?

Your issue would be warranty, TAC support & IOS software download.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Nintendo App

Their price is great, looks it is brand new. just have a try.

tsangpatrick
Level 1
Level 1

I purchased items online, get invoice, made payment via PayPal.

But the company replied that there was no stock and asked me to purchase others with a higher price.

I refused and asked for refund.

Although it was refunded but there was service charge by PayPal.

My point is if there is no stock, please state clearly in the online platform.

Now I suffered from the service charge, and I will not consider to purchase any items in this company.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: