cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Share your expertise --- and get to know your fellow community members (Win an iPad)

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Cisco Support Community is a place for network technology professionals worldwide.  You post questions, answer those from your fellow community members or read our latest community blog posts.  It’s truly a community.

Why not share a little more about yourself on your profile with the community?   Others would be interested to know what you do at work, what certifications you’ve attained & what domain expertise you bring to the community.  Why not also post a photo of yourself?  As a registered  member of our community, you have full control over your profile page.  Why not take advantage of it?

Cisco Support Community has a new campaign to give you a little nudge.  If you  update your Biography and Expertise fields in your CSC profile before February 17th  2011, your name will be entered into a contest, and you could win one of two Apple iPads.*  (Limit one prize per household.)  We will also be featuring our community’s most creative profiles!

So, update your community profile today!

To participate in the contest, login to CSC, click on “Account” - profile - "Actions" widget - edit profile.

* For complete contest rules

Good luck!

Cisco Support Community

Cheers, Dan
25 Replies 25

Rob, you are a genius! Thanks for reminding me the asteroid option to get closer to Canada!

Just to be clear, the things in my profile are not all things that I myself necessarily do. I'm interested in those things though from time to time depending on myself, my friends and my brothers. In this community I've been influenced by many members. I try to get the good stuff from everyone and that makes my participation more fun and rewarding, so I recommend it to everyone. Don't just post you "useful" posts, but also watch how others are playing.

I am not manipulating Dan. It's been some time ago that I noticed how wicked this moderator is, so I watched him closely and if I'm doing anything, then that would be playing his own game!   I suspect he has deliberately set me up to lose this game, so he can feature my creative profile afterwards without giving me anything!!! He's taking his revenge. But be careful Dan, 'cause it can backfire!

Jon, if there is anyone in the forum that can stop me from doing evil things, then that would be you! The others are afraid to try to stop me! Rob is a smart guy and he easily figured you would be the man for the job!

I always wanted to make my profile more interesting, but you know how the forums are. You need to supply full impressive resume and multiple badges to get anyone to listen to what you are saying or even just behave with some fundamental respect. I've been recently influenced by the profiles of Steven Holl and Nicolas Darchis. Especially when I saw the profile of Nicolas I felt my profile was too boring (i.e. my own pictures ).

Rob,

I think we all need to keep a close eye on Maria.  Our name may magically change from CSC to Mariaville

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Dan,

You mean there is no revenge, no passion, no nothing? Damn! Can you at least make possible for Mike to upload his photo? 'Cause after watching Brad Pitt in Fight Club for a while, I feel like I really need something more powerful. Otherwise I will have to just wear my pink stuff and have fun at the beach with Leo, which is something I would like to avoid at all costs.

BTW: Once upon a time I was in a hurry and I accidentally went to work wearing a pink t-shirt and holding 2 pink bags. Needless to say the colleagues seized the day to call me Barbie, which was unfair since I am a Pink Panther.

Also, I wasn't watching while you were typing that message Dan. Contrary to popular belief, even we superheros need to get some sleep from time to time. My subconscious was fully aware of your wicked actions though!

In addition, all of you, have in mind that just keeping a close eye on me is simply not enough. If you do catch me in the act, you will have to decide whether you can actually do something about it, which is an entirely different story!

Finally, I don't have to officially change the name of CSC to Mariaville. In fact I would like to keep a low profile (!!!) and I will just make Mariaville the de facto name for CSC. Hope that's ok with you guys.

Cheers,
Maria

Hey Maria,

We probably won't be able to rouse Mr.Bruhn today with it being the

American Thanksgiving Holiday. I imagine Dan will be lounging on a couch

after eating copious amounts of Turkey and far too much Pie

So, with him gone for the day it's a perfect time to change your badge color to Pink

and make Mariaville the Official name for CSC.  Hahahahaha!

We can also use your super-powers to virtually relocate you to Canada and make you

eligible for the contest

"While the Cats away the Mice will play!" ......as they say.

Cheers!

Huff

PS: I'm just waiting for Mike to make the formal request to make Burleyville the de facto name for CSC!

Or maybe Leoland for Leo or Jonstowne for Jon   Sweet!

Rob, I knew it would be Thanksgiving today!!! Besides, my post was written in such a manner that it would be difficult for the members I've been teasing to respond even while being at work or somewhere around. I have some privileges and I sometimes take advantage of them with no remorse!

See who's here Rob? Right here, right now, just to confirm that he didn't respond to me so far because he couldn't! So, how well do you all think the keep-a-close-eye-on-maria mission is going to go?

Rob,

Just when you thought I was on the couch asleep from my turkey coma I've come to rain on your parade   I'm always watching you

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Ok, I will shift shape now.

Dan, I echo Rob's suggestion and hope you have a good time with your family these days. The previous year you were very busy with the new site even during weekends and holidays. I intended to open a "CSC birthday" thread, but I don't have a lot of time to handle multiple threads. And now Leo will start a thread with my great idea, but I don't mind because I have at least one good idea per hour. Besides, when people "borrow" my ideas they just boost my ego even further.

Also, having some time with your kids can help you keep in shape Dan. 'Cause man, you have many kids around here!

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Dan,

Drat!! Busted by the man!

Please disregard all correspondence between Maria and I from earlier today

Maria ....we will calculate about 5 hours out from now (5:00PM PTE) before any changes

take place at Mariaville .....oops! I mean CSC.

Take some time off my friend to enjoy with your family!

Cheers!

Huff

PTE = Post Turkey Eating

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Maria,

It worries me that you have now become a "Shape Shifter" my friend

How are we going to keep an eye on you when we don't know what

you've morphed into. Hahahahahaha!

Please don't shape shift into Leo or Mike. One of each of them is

enough for CSC

Cheers!

Huff

Please don't shape shift into Leo or Mike. One of each of them is enough for CSC

You need to be someone desperate enough to win an iPad if you find the need/urge to shift to me.  Not a welcoming sight ... at least that's what my "shrink" said before he shot himself and fell of the cliff and on top a garden of cactus.  Coroner couldn't determine what killed him.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: