Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

View solution in original post

Tom Yoritaka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I will admit - I'm a bit of a coffee snob.  I get my beans from a local SF cafe called Philz Coffee.  My favorite is their dark roast called Jacobs Wonderbar.

Tom Yoritaka, Director, Cisco Support Community

I am a Tea man myself. Like most all but a couple favorites are Irish Breakfast Tea and Earl Grey. I also have had Birds Tongue Tea which was good...... NO it is NOT made from birds tounge..... :-)

Burleyman

I questioned whether birds even have tongues.  Thank goodness the Internet machine can answer all questions http://www.whyzz.com/do-birds-have-a-tongue 

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Dan....leave it to you to look it up   :-)

here is what it is for those who may wish to taste...it is good.

Bird's Tongue Longjing
First growth picked on March 21 yields a more intense aroma and taste of sweetness than the better known Ming Qian Longjing. Supply solely depends on yearly climate; therefore it can be expensive. It is not necessarily more expensive since you will need less for the cup.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Toshi,

I don't know why but your last post reminded me of this

Internet-Enabled Cat Feeder ...powered by Cisco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSCC2Z96s3g

Cheers!

Rob

PS: any coffee will do...even Instant if I really need a fix ...hahaha!

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Depends on the situation.  Normally I take my coffee tall/long black.  If I'm suppose to do "iron man" shifts, then I take two short blacks.  No cream/milk.  No sugar.  Down-the-hatch in quick succession.  This'll keep me up (18 to 30 hours) and bouncing-off-the-walls.

Do I drink tea?  Yes I do.  I kinda like the "dragon-eye" variety tea.  Very strong and intense.  Cisco makes good tea "making" facilities in form of a 6509 chassis. 

16 Replies 16

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Cowboy coffee, it should be thick like gravy

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Tom Yoritaka
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I will admit - I'm a bit of a coffee snob.  I get my beans from a local SF cafe called Philz Coffee.  My favorite is their dark roast called Jacobs Wonderbar.

Tom Yoritaka, Director, Cisco Support Community

I am a Tea man myself. Like most all but a couple favorites are Irish Breakfast Tea and Earl Grey. I also have had Birds Tongue Tea which was good...... NO it is NOT made from birds tounge..... :-)

Burleyman

I questioned whether birds even have tongues.  Thank goodness the Internet machine can answer all questions http://www.whyzz.com/do-birds-have-a-tongue 

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Dan....leave it to you to look it up   :-)

here is what it is for those who may wish to taste...it is good.

Bird's Tongue Longjing
First growth picked on March 21 yields a more intense aroma and taste of sweetness than the better known Ming Qian Longjing. Supply solely depends on yearly climate; therefore it can be expensive. It is not necessarily more expensive since you will need less for the cup.

Hi,

Thank you all. I think Cisco should invent coffee machine. I'm willing to configure it for free.

Toshi

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hey Toshi,

I don't know why but your last post reminded me of this

Internet-Enabled Cat Feeder ...powered by Cisco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSCC2Z96s3g

Cheers!

Rob

PS: any coffee will do...even Instant if I really need a fix ...hahaha!

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Depends on the situation.  Normally I take my coffee tall/long black.  If I'm suppose to do "iron man" shifts, then I take two short blacks.  No cream/milk.  No sugar.  Down-the-hatch in quick succession.  This'll keep me up (18 to 30 hours) and bouncing-off-the-walls.

Do I drink tea?  Yes I do.  I kinda like the "dragon-eye" variety tea.  Very strong and intense.  Cisco makes good tea "making" facilities in form of a 6509 chassis. 

Hello Rob,

It's cool. I have no idea how I can get advanced features on Cat1900. Now I do.

Toshi

aroy45073
Level 1
Level 1

i love all type of coffee. because i love coffee. A cup of tasty creamy coffee makes my day.

aroy45073
Level 1
Level 1

i love coffee all kinds creamy, dark, light. i thinks a good cup of coffee makes my day. i am also working on coffee blogs. you can get any type of information on my articles.

yumpresso
Level 1
Level 1

i love the Nespresso coffee. to know more about the coffee visit my Nespresso.

Philipp Tannich
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Still love my Bonaverde Coffee maker. Roast, grind and brew in about 15 to 20 minutes - in one machine!

MsDataDetective
Level 1
Level 1

I'm so addicted to coffee that I even found coffee recipes for skincare and after some time have noticed it to be an invigorating skin toner. My favorite it to mix instant coffee with lemon and jello to make a hand/foot mask that leaves my skin so soft. For the gentlemen, coffee grounds work great as an exfoliation scrub for beards. Add a coffee skin care element to your morning routine and thank me later.