Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Where to report stolen hardware

I attempted to buy an NME-CUE module off ebay.  See the linked listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331270905827?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Of course I got the appliance and it is not a CUE at all.  (see picture) This is some sort of internal use development hardware.  Theres no way this thing wasnt stolen.  I have returned it to the sender for a refund, but I'd like to reach out to cisco with this persons contact info.  The person is clearly in possession of stolen property.

4 REPLIES
Silver

Sorry dude, cisco can't help

Sorry dude, cisco can't help you with this
First, you didnt buy it through a legal, licensed cisco supplier and that's pretty muc h the main reason

you have to contact th e-bay dudes for that.

I'm not looking for help from

I'm not looking for help from Cisco. I've already returned it and gotten a refund. I'm wanting to know who to report the issue to though since this was stolen internally at Cisco. Seems like something they would want to follow up on.
Silver

Stollen internally from cisco

Stolen internally from cisco? How can you say that?
Anyway, just tell cisco. Just go to cisco.com and go to support->contact us

Look at the pictures I posted

Look at the pictures I posted.  This isnt a standard module.  Its a custom internal use development appliance.  It was never meant to get in to the publics hands.  That is why I know it was stolen internally.

Views
Helpful
Replies