cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Design Zone Comments - Anyone Watching?

mikecrowe4ICS_2
Level 1
Level 1

In the "Design Zone" section of the Cisco site, I see that comments on the design guides are (occasionally) answered by some of the relevant staff.  It appears there was an issue with notifications a while back -- is that still a problem?  I've gotten no response to a comment I posted almost 3 weeks ago.

I'd like to post a more important, detailed question, but I don't want to go wasting my time if no one is going to see/answer it ...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

annmoore
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Michael,

The comments in Design Zone are being read. Those comments do send notifications, so I will make sure they are all working correctly.  Additionally, I will forward a note internally to make sure your comment is addressed.

Thanks for posting your comment in the Design Zone.

Ann-Marie Moore

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

annmoore
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Michael,

The comments in Design Zone are being read. Those comments do send notifications, so I will make sure they are all working correctly.  Additionally, I will forward a note internally to make sure your comment is addressed.

Thanks for posting your comment in the Design Zone.

Ann-Marie Moore

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links