Cisco Catalyst Center

This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions. For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Friday, March 15, 2024 through Friday, April 5, 2024. Our colleagues Pandian Ponnuswamy, Gautami Sinai Neureker and Sankkar R will be wa...

pand.jpg akhi.jpg sankkar.jpg

In Prime Infrastructure, we were using the "Monitor / Monitoring Tools / Clients and Users" Track Clients feature for missing or lost devices.1.  Is there a way to export that list of MAC addresses to use in DNAC?2.  How do we add MAC addresses that ...

Mike Garb by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We have a weekly generated report in DNAC. When creating the report, you can select 1 or more email addresses for delivery and notification, but that's it. During the creation of this report we receive several notifications Report is in the q...

DNAC has been happily backing up to a SFTP server for several weeks.  Yesterday it failed and as far as I can tell nothing has changed.  I have verified I can login to the SFTP server using WinSCP and SSH using the credentials configured in DNAC, the...

While provision a switch to the fabric site I came across this issue of the provision conflict. Although the provision template is the same used by the other switches but they had no issue.Attached is the error which pops up in the DNAC.  In order to...

riah_0-1711053009895.png
riah by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI, I have a DNAC version 2.3.3.7 in my network, still under deployment process. The devices get resync every 24 hrs or interval which is good. But for monitoring perspective, I want my DNAC to keep in check the devices whether they go down ( which a...

I want to share this limitation on ISSU for fabric enabled devices. ***Note*** ISSU is not supported via Cisco DNA Center or manually via the CLI in SDA. See Release note - 2.3.5.x Section Limitations and Restrictions In addition the limitation was m...