Cisco Support Community
Community Member

Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.3 - reports

Hi all,

I am curious if anybody can help me with Cisco Prime reports. What I want to do is to create report of all my devices which will have information such as hostname, IP adress, . . . , an serial number. I found this task almost inpossible... When I look at the device work center tab and click on one of my devices I can see alll of the information I want (so good so far all infromation are available..but..)When I want to create such a report from all of devices in report section I pick up Detail Device Inventory and customize report which I want. Problem appears after report is done. The main ifnormation such as hostname, location an IP adress are in the first part of report and in the second part there are chassis information with serial number and other fields. But these two parts of report dont have any common field so it is impossible for me to match serial number to hostname..So if I dont want to click on every device in device work center and write down all of information I dont know how to do such a simple task...

I hope someone is able to follow my thoughts

Thanks for any answer

CreatePlease to create content