Views
Helpful
Replies

iPad App - can't edit comments

Davidwagman1
Level 7
Level 7

Hi All,

I can't seem to edit any of my posts in the iPad app.

Using iPad 3 verizon, iOS 6 beta (2nd build - 10A5338d), Tech support app ver 2.0 b2004.

Not sure if its just me, or a bug. I tried logging out and logging back in. I have been able to edit my posts from the iPad app in the past, but editing posts in safari on the iPad isn't supported so I figured I would inquire.

Best,

David

post error.PNG

6 Replies 6

Kent Wong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi David,

Are you still having problems editing? I forwarded your issue to my dev team and we're looking into it. Please let us know if you are still having issues. I tested editing a reply and it appears to work for me.

Thanks,

Kent Wong

Mobile Product Manager

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi Kent,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Just tried to edit a post - same error as yesterday. It does not seem specific to my iPad 3, as its not working on my iPad 2, but they are both on the latest iOS 6 beta. I will try and get my hands on one of the iPads still on 5.1.1 and test. I also tried deleting the app and re-installing without success.

Best,

David

Thanks David, this information is helpful. We'll explore further.

Cheers,

Kent

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Kent,

I pulled a console log from xcode while trying to edit a post if you want it, shoot me an email or let me know where to send it.

Best,

David

That would be helpful.  I just sent you an email with the address you can send the log to.  Thanks again!

Kent

Sent it to you Kent.

Thank you for looking into it!

Let me know if you need anything further.

Best,

David

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: