Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

jabber telepresence add audio conference to a video call

Adding our company's Audio Conferencing service to a Video Call

If one or more of the connecting parties in a virtual meeting room do not have video equipment nor a Jabber that can connect to the call, these parties can connect with audio only by dialing into our Audio Conferencing system. 
Normally one of our VC systems (SX20 or EX90) can add the audio conference to the video call.
This can not be done from within a Jabber client. When you are connected to a call with Jabber you could revert to the main Jabber screen and call the Audio Conferencing system. However, once connected and resuming to the original call with the virtual meeting room, the audio conference is put on hold
So in fact I have 2 separate calls between which I can switch, but I cannot got both connected at the same time. I have to use a fixed system (EX90, SX20 or so) for that.
Now we do have calls with only Jabber participants. Is it possible to create a version of Jabber in which you can ADD another party (in our case an audio conference) to the call?

Everyone's tags (1)
Views
Helpful
Replies