cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Manage cases for Android version of app

Courtney Smith
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a timeline when the manage cases feature is available for the Android version of the app?  The help section of the app reads as if it is available.  However, the user guide PDF makes no mention of the feature for Android.  iPhone has it per the user guide.  Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Courtney and Stephen,

If you haven't seen yet, we recetly released a new version of the client allowing you to manage cases on your Android devices (smartphones and tablets). We also added another handy feature - you can now access mobile optimized product and services related info.

If you get a chance, please try them out and pass along your feedback.

We hopw you enjoy the app!

Regards,

Dave

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Kent Wong
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Courtney,

We are currently working on enabling manage cases on Android.  This should be coming sometime this Fall.  Stay tuned to this community for more news.

Regards,

Kent Wong

Cisco Mobile Product Manager

Hi,

Like Courtney I went looking for the same feature and was suprised I couldn't find it. The sooner you can get this in the better please.

Regards,

Stephen Polzin

Solutions Architect

CCIE 4994

Hi Courtney and Stephen,

If you haven't seen yet, we recetly released a new version of the client allowing you to manage cases on your Android devices (smartphones and tablets). We also added another handy feature - you can now access mobile optimized product and services related info.

If you get a chance, please try them out and pass along your feedback.

We hopw you enjoy the app!

Regards,

Dave

qq122356
Level 1
Level 1

the new version is can not access “manage case”
on my pad

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Hi Yun,

I'd like to see if we can help with the issues you are having. Can you send me an email (djdube@cisco.com) with the CCOID you used to log into the app, and a timestamp of when you last logged in? I'll see what we can do on our end to resolve your issue off line.

Also Note: If you do not have a support contract, then you will not have access to this feature.

Regards,

Dave Dubé

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: