cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CloudCenter Worker Image Failure Message

davilin2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm running CloudCenter Manager 4.8.0 and am encountering a strange issue with a CentOS6 worker image that has been working just fine in prior releases.

I am able to deploy WordPress using this CentOS6 worker image in the AWS Ohio region.

When I copy the AMI of this worker image to another region, say AWS Oregon, then try and deploy Wordpress, I get a failed deployment with the following status message under each service instance:

Failed to do service INSTALL, details: StatusComponent [status=127, standardOutMsg=, standardErrMsg=bash: systemctl: command not found ]

When I download the log file, there is a line that states:

Elasticsearch host is not configured in CCM. Please configure it using ccm_config_wizard.sh

When I SSH to the CloudCenter Manager and execute the ccm_config_wizard.sh under the /usr/local/cliqr/bin directory, I notice a menu option called "ESB_Info" but am unsure if that's the right menu option to configure Elasticsearch. Assuming it is the right menu option, I see the following error message:

ESB Configuration file /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/cliqr-esb/WEB-INF/esb.properties not found Aborting

Has anyone seen this before?

Why is this worker image trying to execute a bash command "systemctl"?

Why am I not seeing this error message in the first AWS region?  Is there a step I missed while copying the AMI to a different region?

Are there any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks,

David

2 Replies 2

davilin2
Level 1
Level 1

Issue resolved. 

One of my colleagues was performing some tests and made modications to the Apache2 and MySQL install agent lifecycle action. 

After resetting the install agent lifecycle action back to default (eg: Install --> "Script from bundle" == "service install"), the application is deploying without errors.

Hi davilin2,
I'm having the issue can you please elaborate how to resolve that error. It will be more helpful to me.

Thanks,
Sheriff