Views
Helpful
Replies

Cloud Web Security - ScanCenter User audit report browsing history

hueymcgovern
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm looking for some support creating a query/report in the Scansafe reporting utility to show a patricular users browsing history.

If I'm in the wrong discussion group / place please tell me.

My problem is I have been asked to gather the browsing history of certain company users.  When I go in to Scansafe/Reports, there is an option to run a user audit.  This sounds like what I need to run, but it will only work with the IP address of the users PC.

The report it generates is very vague & not accurate at all.

See the attached image of the csv file generated.

Capture1.JPG

Can some body help me with this?

2 Replies 2

Hi,

When you go to ScanCenter/Reports, you can select "Create Report".

Click to Detailed Search

Here you can select:

1) The timeframe to inspect

2) Add Filter using username instead of the IP address - you can also filter by other attributes

3) In the Select Attributes Column, you can add/remove detailed information that you want to see. For example you can add a Column that shows the full URL and files opened inside that URL

I've attached a sample screenshot that shows it.

SriSagar Kadambi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Please refer to the Scancenter administration guide for detailed reporting information :

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/web_security/scancenter/administrator/guide/b_ScanCenter_Administrator_Guide/b_ScanCenter_Administrator_Guide_chapter_010011.html#task_FFFD90C0EF794A9DB07AD045A804E523

Let us know if you need any further information or clarification.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: