cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

able to forward "all calls" but not no answer

jb3
Level 1
Level 1

Anybody have any suggestions on a problem where I can put an extension in "Forward All" and the calls are forwarded...when I put the same extension in "Forward Busy Internal" or "Forward Busy External", it directs the call to "this call cannot be completed as dialed...".  I have both extensions in the same CSS and Route Partition....

****EDIT****

So, I put them both in to a different CSS (but the same one for both) and then the forwarding works...

2 Replies 2

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there 

I don’t think there is nothing to do with configuration here. Could you check the Dialed Number Analyzer for internal forward and also worth checking you me database replication status.

hope this helps

Cheers

Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

Ryan Huff
Level 4
Level 4

If the first CSS you used was actually specified in both the "Forward ALL" and the "Forward on Busy External / Internal" and it worked in one case but not the other, and the forwarded number was typed the same in all instances; I would lean towards a save vs. apply configuration "hiccup". Meaning that, in one instance, a configuration had been saved to the database, but not applied to the running configuration of the phone.

By changing both to a new CSS, you may have likely "fixed" the configuration discrepancy.

Thanks,

Ryan

*** Please rate helpful posts ***

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: