Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

cisco uc and microsoft dynamics crm 2013

Hi, my company is evaluating to change phone pbx. We are looking at cisco in order to integrate also unified communications. We need a phone system that can be integrated with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 because it is already up&running in my company. For example, we want to track in CRM all calls from customers, we need to popup the customer details when he calls, and other personalization. The important is that pbx and crm can communicate also if my colleagues are not logged in crm, because for example calls must be always tracked. We are willing to develop an interface between the two systems, but I need to know if it is possible to do, if any API or standard protocols are available. I found a few plugin but they work interactively, so the help the user when he is logged in crm (click-to-call for example) but this is not exactly what we need.

Can you help me?

Everyone's tags (3)
3 REPLIES

Hi maurice7785,You can

Hi maurice7785,

You can integrate Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 with Cisco Contact Center with CTI, so you can need Cisco Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Contact Center (Express or Enterprise) it depends from the total numbers of agents and Gateway to receive or make calls.

When you integrate CCX with Dynamics CRM 2013 you have a pop-up for the incoming call with the information of customer, also you can make outbound calls from the CRM interface, you can´t need to stay logged into CRM.

If it was useful please rate.

Hi EmmanuelI saw this message

Hi Emmanuel

I saw this message on line today.  I have a Microsoft Dynamics CRM customer that has Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CCX) 10.0  Who do they go to get this CTI solution.  Do they purchase it through Cisco or another provider.  We are their Microsoft Dynamics CRM Partner.

Ron

Hi Maurice, we have Dynamics

Hi Maurice, we have Dynamics Telephony running on CRM 2013, and I know it works right up to 2016. It gives call logging, click-to-dial, screen pop and Progressive Dialer in a beautifully seamless integration with CRM. 

Views
Helpful
Replies