cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Discussion showing created by me, but it was not

Brandon Svec
Level 7
Level 7

I replied to a discussion here: https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/12323861/three-sg300-keep-restarting-syslog-f-osfatal-fatal-error

Now when I look at the discussion it shows that it was started by me (it was not). It shows the edit and delete buttons at top and options to mark correct answer.

Though someone may want to look into this.  It is isolated to this discussion as far as I know.

-- please remember to rate and mark answered helpful posts --
5 Replies 5

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Brandon,

When I look at the conversation it shows as being started by user spatankar.  It maybe a caching issue.  Can you try clearing your cookies and look again?

Thanks,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Brandon,

When I look at the conversation it shows as being started by user spatankar.  It maybe a caching issue.  Can you try clearing your cookies and look again?

Thanks,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Same thing.  Even tried another browser.  It seems unique to this discussion because Looked at a couple others and don't see it.  Here is screenshot:

Hi Brandon,

I thought you meant your user ID showed as the author.  This is a caching issue that happens every so often.  If you click on the edit or delete button it won't let you proceed.  Can you try and if it does let you edit please let me know.

Thanks,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

It does not let me actually edit the post, I get directed to a page stating I am not authorized to access the page, but clearing cookies and trying different browsers on different machines still shows the header stating I created the discussion with buttons to edit or delete.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links