cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Forum Enhancement Request

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

Can the CSS for the forums be amended so the central body isn't a fixed width? I've got a large high resolution monitor, and when I put the browser window full-screen the core central panel takes us barely 50% of the screen. (This gets worse when you're several replies into a thread and your text edit box is about 30-40% of the screen width)

Thanks,

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.
5 Replies 5

amchang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Gordon,

We will check with the CSC team on this and get back soon. I believe we had set it this way to make it responsive web friendly.

Thank you,

Amy Chang

Hi Gordon,

I received update from my development team. The current styling was set to follow Cisco branding guidelines. However, we could create another breakpoint to acommodate your scenario. It will require a bit of testing though so we can get it into a release. I will update this thread when I have more definite timeframes when this would be.

Thank you,

Amy Chang

Cameron Wheeler
Level 1
Level 1

Hey Gordon, we are currently working on a larger resolution theme for CSC that would support larger displays. We are looking to roll this out early next year.

If you need a beta tester....

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.

I definitely will include you in any beta for this feature :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links