Views
Helpful
Replies

Latest Posts/Discussion Not Showing on Mouse Over of Profile

Jouni Forss
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

Seems something has happened on the forums. Using mouse over to on your profilename doesnt show a single latest post. Now that I replied to one question it does seem that that post was included to the list.

On some people it shows blog posts related. On other its empty, just showing their points etc information.

Has something happened in the last 12 hours or so?

EDIT: One additional thing I noticed was that my average rating for this month suddenly went up to 5.1 and I notice the same with many other people. Does seem a bit unusual.

- Jouni

4 Replies 4

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Jouni,

Thanks for brining this to our attention.  We are investigating.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Hi,

Seems to me also that even though the last discussion I participated in do update to the view when "hovering" my mouse pointer over my profile name, they seem to dissapear at some point again.

It also seem  that people (you yourself included) show Blog posts when "hovering" mouse over your profile name.

- Jouni

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Hi Jouni,

We have identified the issue with average ratings.  A fix is being worked on.  The mouse-over bug is still being investigated.  I'll update the post when I know more.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Hi,

Also seems that the Leaderboard "Internal: Current Month" is actually showing the "All Time" statistics for Cisco Employees. External seems normal (other than for the things that are still unsolved)

- Jouni

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links