cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

[MOVED][FIXED] Posting not showing Was: Jabber for Android: Cannot connect to Phone Services

Gordon Ross
Level 9
Level 9

[I've moved this out of the original Jabber forum so it cleans things up and I can re-post the question]

I'm trying to setup a Jabber for Android client (First Android client) IM&P is working fine, but phone services aren't. I just get the error message:

"Cannot connect to Phone Services server. Check your network settings."

Other Jabber clients (Windows, Mac, iPhone & iPad) can all connect fine from the same WiFi network and get phone services. Any suggestions as to what to look for?

Thanks,

GTG

Please rate all helpful posts.
6 Replies 6

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Gordon,

I see your discussion but am testing a response to see if it's a caching issue.  If it is this response should clear the cache and you'll now see your discussion.

Dan

Cheers, Dan

I'm still not seeing it in the list of topics. See attached screen shot.

(This is moving more into general Forum bugs that Jabber support..)

I posted my last message, then did a refresh on the list of discussions in this forum. I got a different list of postings, despite there only being a few minutes between the screen shots!

Hi Gordon,

This is a caching issue.  Our dev team is looking into it now. 

Thanks,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Hi Gordon,

Can you please take a look and see if this issue is fixed for you?  We just had a release and believe our code change resolved this problem.

Cheers,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Yes, I can now see my own posting!

GTG

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links