cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

"Answer Questions" page not updating?

ghostinthenet
Level 7
Level 7

Has anyone noticed that the "Answer Questions" page isn't updating, or is it just me? It doesn't matter which device I sign in from, the newest question is listed as:

Configuring Secure LDAP in CUCM 8.6
Hi,I have 2 clusters of CUCM version 8.6 deployed and one of them has configured with Secure LDAP while the other is not. I do know the steps to co...
in
Other Collaboration, Voice, and Video Subjects
by tacl75@hotmail.com
23 min 30 sec ago

Yet, when I go to this question, it is six days old with no responses. If I go to the individual communities, I get more up-to-date content, but not at the main "Answer Questions" page.

I thought it might be related to my interests, but when I select the "Modify My Interests" link, I am told that I don't have access to this page.

Any thoughts?

Jody

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

amchang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jody,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We have narrowed down this problem to be some caching issue for users having Cisco partner access level.  For issue with accessing modify my interests, you can go to My account by clicking the down arrow next to your avatar on corner right to view your interests.  We will have development investigate and get back to you as we have more information.

Thank you,

Amy Chang

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

amchang
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Jody,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We have narrowed down this problem to be some caching issue for users having Cisco partner access level.  For issue with accessing modify my interests, you can go to My account by clicking the down arrow next to your avatar on corner right to view your interests.  We will have development investigate and get back to you as we have more information.

Thank you,

Amy Chang

Thanks, Amy! Looks like the latest update fixed it all up.

Hi Jody,

Thank you! We actually had a code deploy earlier today which cleared the cache. Not sure if it fully fixed the problem but we'll be monitoring it for the next few days to see if it requires changes to fix it further.

Thanks,

Amy Chang

Looks like the fix only worked temporarily. The behaviour has returned.

Jody

Hi Jody,

Ok, I have informed development and will get back with an update early next week regarding timeframes.

Thank you,

Amy Chang

Hi Jody,

We have rolled out a temp fix for this issue by removing the caching on this page. I believe this should fix the issue but we will check again tomorrow as this problem normally happens over time.

Thanks,

Amy Chang

Thanks, Amy. Your assistance is appreciated.

Hi Jody,

We are working on a hot fix for this issue and targeting the release to happen sometime tomorrow evening. Will update this discussion once I have more information.

Thanks,

Amy

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links