cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Viewing other peoples posts incorrectly states "You posted this Discussion"

Steve Fuller
Level 9
Level 9

When viewing certain posts originated by other users, I'm presented with a banner at the top of the post stating "You posted this Discussion" and offering me the option to Edit or Delete the post.

For example etherchannel between WS-C4506-E and stacked WS-C2960S-48LPS-L (see screenshot attached).

In the screenshot it can be seen that the original poster is derklugewolf, and as such I wouldn't expect to see the Edit / Delete option.

When clicking on the Edit or Delete button I'm presented with the message "You are not authorized to access this page" so at least the authentication part works OK.

Regards

2 Replies 2

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Steve

I saw this behaviour as well and after talking to Dan Bruhn it seems to be a caching issue which they haven't quite got working properly yet.

Jon

Thanks Jon. It's one of a number of teething problems, but thought I'd post it to make sure it was covered.

Regards

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links