cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

web interface, where are my discussions? return everything back

firestormnet
Level 1
Level 1

can't find my discussions, it shows only 7. Returt everything back as it was before

11 Replies 11

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the inconvenience.  Due to the platform migration only content created on the new site is recognized as "recent activity" in your profile.  That said, we are working on a profile view that will display all content created. We hope to have this feature released shortly. 

Thanks,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

new Community interface is  absolutely terrible, don't like that at all.

Where are all my discussions? it shows only 9, where are other.

It will be displayed under the Community Activity tab in your profile. As of now you may see only recent posts. Older posts are not displayed currently but will be available soon. 

What you mean saying "recent posts" ?  Oldest record in my activity list is two days old.

Is everything older than few days considered "older posts" ? Or there is a bug you are not aware of ?

Dan,

We are working on a script that will also populate content prior to the migration.  We are also looking to create a separate profile view that will display your content created.

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Yes, I'm aware of it. But it sound you speak about pre-migration activities only.

Also, Known bugs claim that pre-migration activities are affected only, but new-UI activities are recorder properly.

It is just not true and it has been reported here so many times. Even new-UI activities are not recorded.

I'm not trying to push you.. I'm just still not sure you understand that not only pre-migration activities are missing, but just few days old new-UI activites not recorded as well.

"Known bugs" document seems to claim that you are not aware about such problem.

Dan,

Yes, we are aware even after the migration not all activities are recorded.  The fix was released April 11th so all activities after that point should be recorded.  As for everything prior to that we will need to create a script to populate your profile with those activities.  Please let us know if you are seeing other issues.

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Ok, thank you.

the interface of the Community and Discussions is absolutely terrible. Can't find all my discussions. Complicated to navigate, create new discussion and see the views, answers. This is done soooo unprofessional.

Hi,

In your user profile there is now a tab called "content" within that tab you should see all your content.  Please let us know if this is not the case.

For your other comments can you be more specific about what makes it complicated?  This will help us make changes to improve site usability.

Thanks,

Dan

Cheers, Dan

Any updates for the new UI? It appears that the current 'My Profile' page has no tabs at all, either 'Content' or otherwise. The 'My Settings' page has tabs, but none is called 'Content'.

Quick Links