cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Share your expertise --- and get to know your fellow community members (Win an iPad)

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Cisco Support Community is a place for network technology professionals worldwide.  You post questions, answer those from your fellow community members or read our latest community blog posts.  It’s truly a community.

Why not share a little more about yourself on your profile with the community?   Others would be interested to know what you do at work, what certifications you’ve attained & what domain expertise you bring to the community.  Why not also post a photo of yourself?  As a registered  member of our community, you have full control over your profile page.  Why not take advantage of it?

Cisco Support Community has a new campaign to give you a little nudge.  If you  update your Biography and Expertise fields in your CSC profile before February 17th  2011, your name will be entered into a contest, and you could win one of two Apple iPads.*  (Limit one prize per household.)  We will also be featuring our community’s most creative profiles!

So, update your community profile today!

To participate in the contest, login to CSC, click on “Account” - profile - "Actions" widget - edit profile.

* For complete contest rules

Good luck!

Cisco Support Community

Cheers, Dan
71 Replies 71

good luck.

s.jafar
Level 1
Level 1

Not even Australia?

Jerome Tissieres
Spotlight
Spotlight

1. ELIGIBILITY.  This  Promotion is open to individuals age 18 or older who are legal  residents of the fifty United States, D.C. and Canada (excluding  Quebec).

What about the rest of the world?

Sorry forget my post. I diden't read there's already a discussion on that point...

MARK CHRISTY
Level 1
Level 1

GREAT CONTEST!!! I want that iPad!

I updated my profile with a cool nostolgic picture of myself at a secret location -- details of my long laborous carreer and even my living area...

Maybe someone up here in the Inland NW can have a latte with me???

:-)

Mark,

Thank you for putting more info into your community profile.  Looks great!  Now other community members know whom to talk to when they need help!

Tom Yoritaka, Director, Cisco Support Community

Brandon Svec
Level 7
Level 7

Updated profile and patiently waiting for my iPad.

Paolo, you wouldn't want a Cius if you saw an an Avaya Flare

-- please remember to rate and mark answered helpful posts --

purushottamaher
Level 1
Level 1

Waiting for Result.................................

kltrschw
Level 1
Level 1

done,

wait for the ipad...... ;-)

Wow, just registered, 1 post and wanting a prize already

It will go probably to someone with 0 posts, but US resident

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Honestly now, can't I just be a international-man-of-mystery?

What about Costa Rica?? haha

I was in Costa Rica last October!

Tom Yoritaka, Director, Cisco Support Community

Great! Where you in Cisco Costa Rica?

I used to work in Cisco TAC (outsourced by a third-party company here in Costa Rica).

Hope you enjoyed your visit here!

Federico.

colin-graham
Level 1
Level 1

Surely the law here in Scotland ain't that much different if at all??? We are the 51st state after all ;-)

My bio is updated.  C'mon iPad!

Quick Links