cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

What are the Hot Items that need our attention?

We've received a lot of great feedback from all of you so far on the new changes.  I'm pleased to say that most of it is pretty positive.  That said, there are some things that I feel we need to explain better.  For example, the way you grant points has changed and we need to make sure the method is clear to make sure you don't give a 1 star when you meant to give 5.  We've created a Hot Items wiki doc in the Help section to address these in real time as they come up.  The rating method will be posted there shortly.

Use this discussion to tell us what the other Hot Items are as you use the new site.  We will continue to add to the wiki doc as needed. 

Cheers,

Tim Albright

Cisco Support Community

17 Replies 17

Hi Rob,

I promise we will make this a top priority.  It's important everyone gets recognized for their efforts on NetPro.

Cheers,

Dan Bruhn

NetPro Community Manager

Cheers, Dan

Thanks Dan!

I am sure that there was some rationale for excluding the Star/Badge

for Cisco employees, but it makes no sense to me. We want everyone

to participate and feel welcome, we also know that these employees have spent

countless hours earning this recognition. I don't want to "beat a dead horse" here

but the sooner this oversight is remedied the better for all involved. Lets move the

community forward with all people treated as equals

Get some rest my friend!

Cheers!

Huff

Hi Rob,

Agree this needs to be a priority.  I know you (and others) have championed this for some time.  May not happen overnight since we'll need to make adjustments, but we definitely agree with the sentiment.  By the way, I love the avatar.

Cheers,

Tim

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links