Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Basic Conference AD HOC

Hi.

I'm working on a home lab with a cucm 9.x on a amd cpu and  i realize that the IP Voice Media Streaming App doesn't work on this amd architecture, when i try to do a Conference between 3 IP Phones a No Conference Bridge message are displayed on the ip phone screen, my doubt it's are completely neccesary the IP Voice Media Streaming App to use the internal DSP of the phones to make a basic ad hoc conference between them.

Thanks, i appreciate your help.

• Cisco WebEx Meetings Server (CWMS) and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace - Conferencing
Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cisco Employee

Ad-hoc conferences does NOT

Ad-hoc conferences does NOT use the phone BIB, that is only used for barge or recording.

You DO need a CFB to make ad-hoc or meet-me conferences.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi
3 REPLIES

I believe the IP Voice Media

I believe the IP Voice Media Streaming App must be active for your software conference bridge to work per this doc http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/7_1_2/ccmsys/accm-712-cm/a05confb.html#wp1035397

Cisco Employee

Ad-hoc conferences does NOT

Ad-hoc conferences does NOT use the phone BIB, that is only used for barge or recording.

You DO need a CFB to make ad-hoc or meet-me conferences.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdi

Thanks, after the IP Voice

Thanks, after the IP Voice Media Streaming App active and the software conference bridge  come's up now can i do the ad hoc conference.

Thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies