Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SX-20 TP

darshak_shah61
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

I am using cisco sx-20 TP, i am able to receive the incoming calls but not able to initiate the out going calls from the device.

Also if you could provide which old VC systems are compatible with Cisco SX20.

Thanks

Darshak

2 Replies 2

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please, move this question into Telepresence community to get the visibility with SX experts. This community is for Cisco Unified MeetingPlace and Cisco WebEx Meetings Server products.

I hope this will help.

-Dejan

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As Dejan has said, your question would be better placed in the TelePresence section of the forums than in the Conferencing section you have placed it in.

In any case, if you do a search in the TelePresence section, you will find many topics discussing how to configure an SX20 as a stand-alone device (ie, without any VCS or CUCM) to be able to receive and place calls externally from your location.

The SX20, if configured correctly, is capable of conferencing to pretty well any standards compliant H.323 or SIP device.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.