Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS 1.5.1.131.A - Is it possible to export user list with "creation date"

Ken Lamborn
Level 1
Level 1

the current options to export a user list contains these fields:

USERID  ACTIVE FIRSTNAME  LASTNAME EMAIL LANGUAGE HOSTPRIVILEGE TIMEZONE xxx ACCOUNT USER DEPARTMENT AUTHORIZED BY COUNTRY CUSTOM5 CUSTOM6 CUSTOM7 CUSTOM8 CUSTOM9 CUSTOM10 COUNTRY

the "Create Date" shows on the Users page, just not in the export data..  Is there a way to add this data to one of the "customx" fields?

2 Replies 2

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Ken,

Unfortunately, at this time, this field is not included in the User Export file. I will file an enhancement request for this to possibly see it in one of the Maintenance Releases on CWMS 2.0. I'll share with you enhancement request ID once submitted, so you can work with your Cisco Account Team on following up on it.

-Dejan

Hi Ken,

Here is the Enhancement Request ID: CSCum40677 Export Users report doesn't include user creation date. You can work with your Cisco Account Team to see if this will be included in any of the future releases.

I hope this helps.

-Dejan

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: