I am looking for some help with my new CWMS 1.5 system. I have several problems listed below. If the features aren't in the current release, I am interested if they might be planned for an upcoming release.
1. How do you delete a user or a mis-typed email address?
2. How do you delete the branding logo? We uploaded a logo but can't find a way to set it back to default.
3. How do you restrict some people to WebEx with desktop sharing and others to just personal audio conference calls? Looking for some sort of class of service capability. Might want to also allow Mobile and other features by class as well.
4. How do you generate a report of the Userids, pins, and host/moderator numbers assigned?
5. How do you turn off email notifications? We want to load a large list of users but when we do it sends everyone an email. We are trying to stage the system and get ready for testing.
6. Is there a way to allow someone from our Service Desk to act as an operator on a call that would be able to mute a line? Looking for some sort of BigBrother capability. Should have full access to someones account and all active conference calls.
7. Is there a way to get a report of what numbers were dialed? Looking to determine number of internal versus external callers.
8. Why is public access required for IOS functionality? The IPAD or IPHONE can be on the company local network or connected with a VPN connection. We don't have IRP installed but IOS should still work.
1. You cannot delete a user profile. If you mis-typed an e-mail address, all you can do is DEACTIVATE the profile. The behavior is the same as in WebEx SaaS.
2. At this time there is no supported way to delete the company logo using GUI. I am sure there is a way to remove it via CLI, but you would need TAC assistance for this.
3. At this time, it is not possible to differentiate privilege levels on per user bases. Any changes to capabilities is done on per system basis.
4. All the available reports are found in the Reports section. There is no such a report that you are looking for. Only available reports that come within Customize Your Report are:
5. At this time, if you are importing users via CSV file, only if you mark the user as INACTIVE during the import (in a csv file under column ACTIVE you mark N for the user profile) the system won't send an e-mail. Once you mark the user as ACTIVE, the system will e-mail the end user.
6. At this time, only host of the meeting can perform those actions within the WebEx Meeting Room.
7. There is no such a report in CWMS.
8. I cannot provide you an answer for this question as this is rooted in product design. Mobile devices require IRP server to be able to join meetings on CWMS.
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: email@example.com Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...