Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CWMS 1.5 Operational Questions

Hello All:

I am looking for some help with my new CWMS 1.5 system.  I have several problems listed below.  If the features aren't in the current release, I am interested if they might be planned for an upcoming release.

1.  How do you delete a user or a mis-typed email address?

2.  How do you delete the branding logo?  We uploaded a logo but can't find a way to set it back to default.

3.  How do you restrict some people to WebEx with desktop sharing and others to just personal audio conference calls?  Looking for some sort of class of service capability.  Might want to also allow Mobile and other features by class as well. 

4.  How do you generate a report of the Userids, pins, and host/moderator numbers assigned? 

5.  How do you turn off email notifications?  We want to load a large list of users but when we do it sends everyone an email.  We are trying to stage the system and get ready for testing.

6.  Is there a way to allow someone from our Service Desk to act as an operator on a call that would be able to mute a line?  Looking for some sort of BigBrother capability.  Should have full access to someones account and all active conference calls.

7.  Is there a way to get a report of what numbers were dialed?  Looking to determine number of internal versus external callers.

8.  Why is public access required for IOS functionality?  The IPAD or IPHONE can be on the company local network or connected with a VPN connection.  We don't have IRP installed but IOS should still work.

Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY
Cisco Employee

CWMS 1.5 Operational Questions

Hello David,

Let me answer some of your questions:

1. You cannot delete a user profile. If you mis-typed an e-mail address, all you can do is DEACTIVATE the profile. The behavior is the same as in WebEx SaaS.

2. At this time there is no supported way to delete the company logo using GUI. I am sure there is a way to remove it via CLI, but you would need TAC assistance for this.

3. At this time, it is not possible to differentiate privilege levels on per user bases. Any changes to capabilities is done on per system basis.

4. All the available reports are found in the Reports section. There is no such a report that you are looking for. Only available reports that come within Customize Your Report are:

UserLicenseUtilizationReportForThisMonth.csv

UserLicenseUtilizationReportForLastMonth.csv

SystemDowntimeReport.csv

NetworkBandwidthUtilizationReport.csv

MeetingReport.csv

FraudAttemptsReport.csv

5. At this time, if you are importing users via CSV file, only if you mark the user as INACTIVE during the import (in a csv file under column ACTIVE you mark N for the user profile) the system won't send an e-mail. Once you mark the user as ACTIVE, the system will e-mail the end user.

6. At this time, only host of the meeting can perform those actions within the WebEx Meeting Room.

7. There is no such a report in CWMS.

8. I cannot provide you an answer for this question as this is rooted in product design. Mobile devices require IRP server to be able to join meetings on CWMS.

I hope any of these answers will help.

-Dejan

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content