cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CWMS 1.x on 3rd party servers

Mbonnot123
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to know if you plan to support other servers than UCS server in short/mid term ?                  

5 Replies 5

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Right now only UCS platform is supported. At this time, no commitment has been made to include non-UCS (3rd party) platform to the supported list for CWMS. We might see something like that in the future, but nothing has been committed, yet.

-Dejan

Hi there,

Do the CWMS still supported only on UCS ?

Regards

Hi Youssef,

That is correct. Only UCS server platform is support for CWMS solution.

-Dejan

wasghar
Level 1
Level 1

Can you povide update on CWMS supporting third party hardware in 2.5, I have seen this slated for release 2.5 but not committed.  Is there any update on this for 2.5 due in Q3 2014?

Hi,

I can't comment on the road-map of the product in the public forum. As mentioned earlier, no commitment has been made to include non-UCS (3rd party) platform to the supported list for CWMS. We don't have information/documentation about 2.5 at this time and we should know if anything changed once the product is released. For unofficial information, I would advise you to reach out to your Cisco Account Team and see if they have any information about the product road-map that they can reveal to you.

I hope this will help.

-Dejan